Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Feeling a Bit Nervous: Packs 9-12

I'm feeling a bit conflicted over this next set of packs. While I'm not at all disappointed with what I ended up with (I finally found a Twin - in Ad Back Mini form to boot. And it's a nice set of inserts I'm ending up with here), the cards just did not garner the kind of totals I was hoping for in these four packs. 23 points does not bode particularly well for my 200 point goal. But such is life. On with it!

Pack 9:

Pelé
Grand Central Terminal
Bobby Bowden
Amelia Boone
Mike Richter
Josh Rutledge SP (#313) +2
Palaces & Strongholds: Alhambra +3
Inquiring Minds Mini: Baruch Spinoza +3

Pack Total: 8

Running Total: 99

Pack 10:

Michael Brantley
Ernie Banks
Alfonso Soriano
Frank Thomas
Joey Votto FP +2
Marco Scutaro  SP (#338) +2
One Little Corner: Saturn +3
A&G Ad Back Mini: Harmon Killebrew +3 (+2 mini, +1 FT)

Pack Total: 10

Running Total: 109

Pack 11:

Jose Reyes
Hyun-Jin Ryu
Hank Aaron
Matthias Blonski
Tommy Lee
Chris Mortensen -1
Across the Years: Babe Ruth +1 (+2 ATY, -1 Yankee)
Inquiring Minds Mini: Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel +3

Pack Total: 3

Running Total: 112

Pack 12: (with only 7 cards)

Justin Upton
Mike Minor
Manny Machado
Ted Williams
Bert Blyleven
Across the Years: Nick Swisher +2
(Mini) Jayson Werth

Pack Total: 2

Running Total: 114

No comments:

Post a Comment